The business environment has never been more challenging. Does your team have the skills and resilience to successfully compete in this new landscape? Our high-impact, action-oriented Fall Leadership Series can help.
These programs are designed to help your company:
- Retain high-potential team members.
- Develop a talent pipeline.
- Gain a competitive advantage for your business.
The Management Incubator and Leadership Coaching Series develop talented individuals and emerging leaders in your organization. These programs give rising leaders reliable information about their leadership styles and potential challenges, strengths and weaknesses. All participants will receive:
- Competency-based 360-degree feedback assessment.
- Personality type.
- Action-based learning.
- One-on-one coaching and development planning.
Management Incubator Series
In this workshop series, young professionals and new and emerging leaders will learn about their strengths, growth opportunities, and communication and work preferences, as well as how to use that knowledge to their advantage to build their professional presence, influence and impact.
- For emerging leaders, young professionals, high potential individual contributors, and recently promoted supervisors.
- Sept. 12-Oct. 3
- Four consecutive Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., plus a project day.
Leadership Coaching Series
In this series, participants will learn how to be a more effective leader, including developing a strong professional brand that instills trust, fully leveraging the strengths of everyone on the team, and thinking strategically and creatively when faced with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- For high potentials, mid-level managers and leaders, and high-touch, highly visible contributors.
- Oct. 11- Nov. 8
- Five consecutive Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Space is limited for these leadership development classes. Email Chelsea Harris at email@example.com to learn more and reserve a spot for you and your team members.