Grow Leaders Build Community
We take our corporate responsibility to grow our community very seriously. So, we put our money where our mouth is, and we focus our efforts on not only developing leaders that will thrive in the business world but will understand the importance of making a difference in our local community.
For nearly two decades we have partnered with local non-profits, where our Leadership Series participants can apply new knowledge and practices to real-life projects that add value to the community. And though our work starts with leadership development, it doesn’t stop there. In fact, our commitment to our community is also shown through our volunteer efforts on non-profit boards, local events and campaigns.
Below is a snapshot of some of the organizations that we and our leadership class participants have supported over the years – which includes monetary donations and countless hours spent renovating local facilities and creating strategic initiatives.
- Baton Rouge Children’s Advocacy Center
- Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention
- Baton Rouge Green
- Baton Rouge Youth Coalition
- Big Buddy
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Baton Rouge
- Brave Heart
- CARE Network – Mary Bird Perkins Cancer
- Center Center of Planning & Excellence
- City Year Louisiana
- Cristo Rey Franciscan Baton Rouge High School
- Front Yard Bikes
- Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank
- Heritage Ranch
- Kids’ Orchestra
- Keep Baton Rouge Beautiful
- Louisiana Association of Nonprofits
- Louisiana Old State Capital
- Louisiana School for the Visually Impaired
- McMains Children’s Developmental Center
- Mental Health Association of Baton Rouge
- Opera Louisiane
- Salvation Army of Greater Baton Rouge
- Volunteer Baton Rouge
- Volunteers of America – Children’s Homes
- Youth Oasis
From programs serving vulnerable children and U.S. veterans to performing arts and ecological sustainability, we are proud of our work in our community. Since 2004, we’ve donated countless hours and over $20,000 – and those dollars have been matched or exceeded by our clients to help fulfill these organization’s missions. We hope our legacy will continue to leave a lasting impact and empower leaders of the future.
People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things.”
– Sir Edmund Hillary, Philanthropist and the first man to summit Mount Everest